Woks on more than 1, according to Uganda National Roads Authority.
1. Kigumba-Masindi-Hoima-Bulima-Kabwoya (Funded by AfDB and government of Uganda) 135km. Evaluations complet. Report submitted to AfDB for “No Objection” to award contract.
2. Masaka-Bukakata (Funded by BADEA/OPEC) 41km. Bid evaluation completed.
3. Design and Build of Mubende-Kakumiro-Kibaale-Kagadi (Funded by government of Uganda) 107km. Bid evaluation ongoing.
4. Kyenjojo-Kabwoya (Funded by WB/government of Uganda) 105km. Bids evaluation completed. Report submitted to WB for “No Objection” to award contract.
5. Mukono-Kayunga-Njeru (Funded by government of Uganda) 94km; Procurement ongoing
6. Rukungiri-Kihihi-Ishasha-Kambuga/Kihihi-Kanungu-Kambuga (Funded by AfDB/ government of Uganda) 112km. Procurement ongoing
7. Tirinyi-Pallisa-Kumi/Kamonkoli (Funded by BADEA/ OPEC/ government of Uganda) 111km. Procurement ongoing
8. Kyenjojo-Fort Portal (Funded by government of Uganda) 50km. Bid evaluation ongoing
9. Ishaka-Rugazi-Katunguru (Funded by government of Uganda) 55km. Bid evaluation ongoing
10. Mbale-Nkokonjeru (Funded by government of Uganda) 20km. Bid evaluation ongoing.
11. Kapchorwa-Suam (Funded by AfDB/ government of Uganda) 73km. At project preparation.
12. Hoima-Wanseko 111km. At project preparation.
13. Kayunga – Galiraya 88km. At project preparation
14. Zirobwe-Wobulenzi 25km. At project preparation
15. Muyembe – Nakapiripirit (Funded by Islamic Development Bank 94km. At project preparation
16. Mbale-Bubulo-Lwakhakha (Funded by AfDB/ government of Uganda) 41km. At project preparation